Location: Remote – UK or EU
Type: Full Time
OwnID is on a mission to create a simple, trusted, and effortless experience to verify your
digital identity. We are redefining the way individuals can register and login to websites and
apps – making passwords completely obsolete. OwnID was founded by Dor Shany and Rooly
Eliezerov. Rooly Co-founded Customer Identity platform Gigya (acquired by SAP), and Dor held
leadership roles at Gigya for over a decade. Both bring decades of experience in the Identity
and security industry and our passionate about bringing the frictionless login experience and
improved security of OwnID to millions of users across the globe.
As one of our first sales hires in the UK or EU, you will work alongside our VP of sales and GTM
team to help drive new customer acquisition and sales strategy across the globe.
You will be tasked with creating and developing outbound strategies to multiple market
segments and showcasing the value of OwnID to prospects. You will also play a critical role in
collaborating with our broader team to help shape our product and our go to market strategies.
This is an exciting role for someone who is driven, team-oriented, enthusiastic about the future
of Identity and carries an entrepreneurial mindset.Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Identify, research and prospect customers who fit the ideal OwnID customer profile
- Ability to communicate and present the value proposition of OwnID to key business and
- Manage the full sales cycle from qualification to close
- Lead a consultative sales engagement, be seen as a trusted advisor and carry the ability
to quantify a prospects business challenges and help them create an ROI for OwnID
- Collaborate across the business to help guide product, marketing, and sales strategies
- Become an Identity and authentication enthusiast
- Ability to work independently as well as in a faced paced cross-functional environment
Be able to multi-task and manage time effectively in a high growth environment
2+ years of quota-carrying software sales experience with a track record of top
We are on a path to build a fantastic team. And that means we are committed to building a
diverse and inclusive work environment. Individuals seeking employment at OwnID are
considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, martial statues,
gender identity, or sexual orientation.